Post new topic   Reply to topic    Starfleet Academy Forum Index -> Klingon Defence Academy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tib_Erus

re: Our friends from Qo'noS

Hi all,

I have come to notice that our "sister fleet" on the KDF side does not get visited much. Now I know this is partly because being in Starfleet is a Trekkie's dream come true, but I'm betting a good part of it is because to grind in the KDF really is a practical application of the definition of grinding.

Now I personally have been having a lot of fun playing as a Klingon, or Klink, it appeals to the sadist in me that I can run at Starfleet Officers with my Bat'letH raised high screaming out a blood curdling war cry that makes them scatter like dung beetles in the wind... Where was I?

Anyway what I was wondering was how people feel about setting up a KDF side forum on this site, dedicated to the Klink specific missions and PvP scenarios.

So what do people think? I'm personally going to start actively recruiting into the Imperial Defense Academy, one of my goals is to have a regular monthly PvP War Games event between the two fleets. Imagine assault scenario's followed by epic fleet battles afterwich everyone can enjoy a few barrels of bloodwine and tell the stories of their travels.

Catch you all online,

Tib'Erus
LvL 51 Bajoran Tactical Officer

LogH'an
LvL 31 Klingon Tactical Officer
Admiral Henry

I think it's a great idea. I'll set it up this week if I get the time.

Thanks for the idea.

-Admiral Henry
Zoe Lux

i got an idea since some time about the klinkfleet. to honor and remember Jessica i would like to ask if we can rename the klingon fleet into some sort of House (like tib said maybe "House of Xee'Ney" f.e.)

i think that would fit great and we honor the great person jessi was.

so what do u think about?

re: KDF

I know how im voting on the name of the fleet! I think it would be a great way to honor and remember her. I like House of Xee'Ney. We'll need a history for it to be posted on the website.. and it would be neat if it was an old and noble house, maybe one that helped Kahless defeat Molor.. anyway, just a thought.

What about -

The House of Xee'Nay Defence Fleet

The house dates back over 500 years to a time before the federation and before the expansion of the Klingon Empire and has served on the ruling council for centuries. The houses most influential member was actually a female, 300 years ago the Patriach Me'KlatH was killed in battle with a rival house, without any sons to take his place the house nearly fell. However Me'KlatH's mate Jess'Kha was strong and defended her house with both the sword and her word. She kept the house strong and defeated all who opposed her rule in honorable combat, forever cementing her place in History as a Warrior of both strength and guile.

Zoe Lux

/signed

but i would spare the Defence Fleet out

re: I like it..

The house should be older.. formed at the time of Kahless.. (1500 years ago), one of the first klingon houses, old, honorable and influential. Jess'Ka should be a contempory of La'Kura (wife of Kahless, founder of the Yan'Isleth/Emperors guards-asassins). Maybe Jess'Ka even helped La'Kura? And because of helping was able to form her own house... (Just a thought.. Happy Let me know what you think)
R~

I like that idea MUCH better!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Starfleet Academy Forum Index -> Klingon Defence Academy All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: